Mission / function
To serve customers by providing food, beverage and assistance services during their stay at the hotel, in accordance with the policies and standards of quality, hygiene, safety and service established by the establishment's organisation.
- Welcoming the client in a friendly manner, escorting him/her to the table and handing over the cards and making him/her feel properly treated.
- Take orders in the established format and following the defined system.
- Serve food and beverages as requested by the customer.
- Answering questions about the dishes and beverages on offer, and therefore getting first-hand knowledge of the ingredients and product specifications.
- Supervise and contribute to the assembly of the tables
- Presenting options and products to customers and being able to advise them
- Order the food ordered by the customer from the kitchen and the drinks ordered from the bar.
- Prepare and bring the account to the customer when required, and collect payment according to standard procedures.
- Clean and prepare areas for bar service.
- Charge for all beverages served in accordance with the means and company policy
- Charge using only your programmed user
- Wearing the alarm clock at all times during their shift.
- Read service orders and existing information on the operation and groups of the establishment.
- Ensure that all consumables received are in perfect condition, of the required quality and do not exceed their expiry date.
- Always pass on information to colleagues and supervisors.
- Telephone and reservation management
- Make the relevant entries in the duty roster book.
- Basic studies
- Minimum 6 months experience as a waiter/waitress - Catering
- Languages, preferably French, would be an asset
- Own car
What do we offer you?
- Full or part-time
- Salary according to agreement in 14 payments
- Morning, afternoon and/or evening hours
What do we expect from you?
- Responsibility, humble, positive, kind and polite treatment of customers and staff.
- Work ethic, establishing an affective relationship with the client and maintaining it throughout the service.
- Discretion, punctuality, commitment and flexibility
- Respect, care for the presentation of staff, cleanliness, hygiene and presence.
- Education, being organised and orderly in carrying out the work.
- Hospitality, patience, efficiency and proactvitat
- Empathy, ability to work under pressure
- Knowing how to put up with and manage complaints
- Uniform: Grey long-sleeved shirt, black trousers, black shoes, striped apron and name badge.
- Restaurant equipment and machinery
Basic occupational hazards
- Personal fall to the same level
- Knocks against objects
- Electrical risk