Mission / function
Their main function is to attend to the hotel guests in the different requests that they may ask for. As well as transmitting a good image of the hotel and taking care of all reception tasks.
- Cash count at the end of the shift
- Read and update the duty roster
- Closing/opening of the necessary lights in reception - lobby - hall
- Answering the day's e-mails (maximum 24 hours)
- Telephone and customer service
- Ensure that you have sufficient and necessary material for the correct development of the shift (maps for customers, pens, paper, toner, change, POS corrosion, ...).
- Record maintenance incidents in the maintenance logbook
- Send an e-mail at the end of the shift to firstname.lastname@example.org with the customer incidents of the shift.
- Chek in and Chek out
- Booking management
* SPECIFIC TASKS OF EACH SHIFT IN THE RECEPTION PROTOCOL
- Degree in Tourism, English and French medium-high conversational level required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position with customer service.
- Specific training in customer service will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of running a hotel reception will be an asset.
- Own car
What do we offer you?
- Full or part-time
- Salary according to agreement in 14 payments
- Morning, afternoon and/or evening hours
What do we expect from you?
- Sense of working under pressure
- Knowing how to deal with and manage complaints
- Organisation and accountability
- Clean and tidy image
- Friendliness and cordiality
- Computer equipment
- Common office tools
- Uniform: White shirt with black trousers and shoes and name badge (black blazer may also be worn).
- Basic occupational hazards
- Visual fatigue
- Electrical risk
- Thermal discomfort
- Falling objects