Head of Reception
Mission / function
Their main function is to attend to the hotel's clients in the different requests that they may require. As well as transmitting a good image of the hotel and taking care of all reception tasks.
- Drawing up departmental staff timetables
- Booking control and management
- Support to reception staff at Chek-in and Chek out
- Incident management and resolution
- Control and management of renevue
- Organising and coordinating the tasks of receptionists
- Coordinate with other departments in the management of the hotel.
- Control of the credits of invoices issued
- Degree in Tourism. It is necessary to have English and French medium-high conversational level.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position with customer service.
- Specific training in customer service will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of running a hotel reception will be an asset.
- Own car
What do we offer you?
- Full or part-time
- Salary according to agreement in 14 payments
- Morning, afternoon and/or evening hours
What do we expect from you?
- Common sense
- Organisation and accountability
- Clean and tidy image
- Friendliness and cordiality
- Knowing how to work under pressure
- Knowing how to put up with and manage complaints
- Computer equipment
- Common office tools
- Uniform: White shirt with black trousers and shoes and name badge (or black blazer)
Basic occupational hazards
- Postural fatigue
- Visual fatigue
- Electrical risk
- Thermal discomfort
- Falling objects