Mission / function
Support to the commercial staff in the following tasks.
- Sale, organisation and management of events and weddings that take place at the hotel.
- Customer interaction throughout the sales cycle, organisation and management of the event.
- E-mailing, management and follow-up of requests, quotations, planning and follow-up of the event.
- Management of social media and online sales portals for the marketing process
- Collaboration with the departments involved and external actors throughout the entire process.
- Support in the management of social networks and elaboration of presentations, proposals, etc.
- Results-orientation and achievement of objectives
- Analysis of feedback from events to provide a strategic overview of the department and monitoring of indicators.
- Results-oriented, action-oriented analysis of concrete actions
- Degree in Tourism.
- Minimum 1 year experience in event organisation
- Own car
- Communication skills, a high customer focus and attention to detail
- Motivation and interest in event management and a desire to broaden their knowledge in the area
- Flexible, decisive, able to adapt to change and manage unforeseen events in an assertive manner
- With operational management capacity
- Demanding, committed and hard-working, but at the same time enjoy working as a team
- A profile with initiative and motivation to go beyond what is established or required will be valued
What do we offer you?
- Full or part-time
- Salary according to agreement in 12 payments
- Mornings and/or afternoons
What do we expect from you?
- Commitment to the tasks assigned to you
- Responsibility and organisation
- Speed while finding a solution to a problem
- You must be dynamic, empathetic, friendly, decisive and able to work autonomously
- Computer equipment
- Common office tools
- Uniform: There is no set dress code, just be neat, clean and presentable
Basic occupational hazards
- Postural fatigue
- Visual fatigue
- Electrical risk
- Thermal discomfort
- Falling objects