Mission / function
Direct relationship with the head of administration, supporting the accounting, purchasing and labour department of the administration area.
- Register of invoices issued and received
- Accounting of cash flows, banks and payrolls
- Review and control of purchasing costs (review kitchen and restaurant inventories/analytics)
- Communication and checking of orders and invoices
- Review and update of business coordination
- Control and replenishment of the tobacco machine items and cash register
- Follow-up of taxes that have to be filed
- Entry and maintenance of all company personnel data in the labour management programme.
- Selection of the company's personnel in collaboration with the heads of each department.
- Monthly preparation of staff pay slips
- Track all remuneration, taxes and fees arising from the management of the staff.
- Purchasing and supplier management
- Documentation archive
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management or similar
- 6 months or 1 year in business administration
- Own car
What do we offer you?
- Full or part-time
- Salary according to agreement in 14 payments
- Mornings and/or afternoons
What do we expect from you?
- Commitment to the tasks assigned to you
- Responsibility and organisation
- Speed while finding a solution to a problem
- You should be dynamic, empathetic, friendly, decisive and able to work autonomously.
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Learning and retentiveness
- Friendly, correct and polite
- Computer equipment
- Common office tools
- Uniform: there is no set dress code, just be neat, clean and presentable
Basic occupational hazards
- Postural fatigue
- Visual fatigue
- Electrical risk
- Thermal discomfort
- Falling objects due to collapse