Mission / function
The main function is to clean the rooms/apartments or common areas assigned by the housekeeper, as well as to take care of and maintain in perfect condition not only the inside of the room but also the corridors and common areas.
- Assemble the trolley with the necessary material to clean and make rooms/apartments/common areas.
- At the beginning of the shift go to the laundry to pick up the "report" to see which rooms or areas you have to clean.
- Go up to reception to get the master key of the rooms in order to be able to enter all the rooms that need to be done.
- Cleaning and cleaning of rooms, flats, common areas according to the detailed protocol for flats
- At the end of the working day you have to return the "report" of tasks to the housekeeper in accordance and return the key.
- teacher to reception
* MORE DETAILED TASKS AND PROCEDURES IN THE CHAMBERMAID'S PROTOCOL
- Basic studies
- Minimum experience of 6 months or 1 year performing cleaning tasks
- Own car
What do we offer you?
- Full or part-time
- Salary according to agreement in 14 payments
- Mornings and/or afternoons
What do we expect from you?
- Commitment to the tasks assigned to you
- Responsibility and organisation
- Being neat with work and with oneself
- Cleaning materials and cleaning products
- Material to be placed in the rooms (towels, sheets...)
- Uniform: 1 white blouse and 1 pair of white trousers. Comfortable black or white shoes and a name badge.
Basic occupational hazards
- Postural fatigue
- Contact with chemicals
- Falls at different levels